- About Stairway Resource Center
- Donations to SPARC
- New Frontpage
- Our Substance Abuse And Mental Health Treatment Programs
- Stairway Resource Center Blog
- Substance Use Disorder Recovery Resources and Tools
- Terms of Service
- Thank You
- Thank You
- Thank You: Mindfulness Workbook
- Thank You: Prep for Rehab Guide
- Thank You: Relapse Prevention
- What is Experiential Therapy and Why Does it Work?
- Can Addiction Make You More Vulnerable to Illness?
- How I Admitted I Was an Addict
- How to Get Through to My Addicted Loved One
- How to Set Healthy Boundaries with an Addict
- Fentanyl Overdose: Symptoms, Dangers and Treatment
- Does Family History Play a Role in Addiction?
- A Guide to Sober Living Homes
- What Is Xylazine or “Tranq”?
- Addiction 101
- Is It True That Addiction Starts in the Brain?
- Your Guide to Understanding the 12 Steps of Recovery
For Family, Spouses, and Friends
Health and Wellness
- What to Do If Recovery Gets Boring
- 7 Ways I Boost My Self-Esteem in Recovery
- How Staying Fit Can Help You Avoid Relapse
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Mood in Early Recovery
- 8 Tips for a Having a Sober and Fun Summer Vacation
- The Healing Power of Music for Mental Heath
- 7 Ways to Get to Sleep with Anxiety – Without Drugs
- The Link Between Emotional Trauma and Addiction
- Dealing With Legal Issues While in Recovery
- How to Balance Life in Addiction, Recovery, and Beyond
The 12 Steps
- What is Trauma Informed Care and Why is it Important?
- Do I Really Need to Go to Inpatient Rehab?
- Understanding Addiction Recovery Programs: PHP, IOP, and OP
- Understanding the Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)
- Long-Term Recovery from Addiction and Substance Use
- Preparing to Go to Rehab for SUD (Substance Use Disorder)
- Addiction Recovery Through Brain Painting
- TMS Therapy: A Promising Medical Solution for Depression and Addiction
- Addiction Recovery: Building a Strong Strategy for Sobriety
- Top Frequently Asked Questions About Dual Diagnosis
- How to Achieve Long-Term Recovery from Substance Abuse